Ry Wardman is an all-action space man with a magnetic passion for exploration and discovery. A champion footballer in his youth, Ry has played top-level football for club, county, and professionally as both a goalkeeper and striker. His galvanising determination and stirring dedication gives rise to the pursuit and accomplishment of epic goals. In his varied and immersive life in the worlds of sport and fitness he has achieved much, becoming an international personal trainer, winning gold in the Icelandic Fencing Championships in his division, and was even a finalist in the Lynx Apollo Academy competing for a trip to outer space. Such a diverse and expansive background means that his clients enjoy a constantly evolving, dynamic, and empowering route to successfully achieving their ambitions.
A man of insatiable life-force with a deep love of humour and joy, he faithfully embodies the trailblazing spirit of adventure and vitality. His mantra illustrates his limitless perspective on life and his zeal to journey into outer space, “New worlds and unimaginable experiences await for those that dare to dream.”
* Athletic training development.
* Body conditioning and strength training for all levels of fitness.
* A huge array of sports including football, athletics, rugby, yoga, and kayaking.
* Treating the mind, body, and soul as a whole to harmonise and inspire.
Ry is a person of both highly active mind and body. He loves working out in the gym listening to his favourite music, and is in his element playing sports. This animal-loving vanguard loves to relax in nature when he is not learning about seemingly everything under the Sun! Professionally he is currently studying to specialise in yoga, sports coaching, and psychology. His greatest love outside sport is to learn about the universe and quantum physics. He has managed to merge his unquenchable passion for space exploration, science, and fitness, by creating images that blend human physicality with cosmological phenomena. His wish is that the art he creates encourages others to look up at the skies in awe and wonder at the infinite that surrounds us.
* ACE Certified International Personal Trainer
* Played football for York City Centre of Excellence.
* Currently studying to be a yoga practitioner, and also studying sports coaching.
* Studied philosophy at Leeds University, UK.
* Cycle trainer for Leeds City Council and Harrogate City Council, UK, 2005-2007.