Ranny Kramer is one of Iceland’s most decorated and revered fitness competitors. A complete champion in every sense of the word, Ranny is the current European Masters Champion in body fitness. An extraordinary athlete of boundless prowess, her grand list of achievements and titles showcases her insatiable aptitude for dedicated training and demonstrates her immense willpower to succeed and inspire others.
She is a highly generous and affable woman with the heart of a lion. Indomitable, she continues to succeed at the very highest level of her sport and has been passing on the benefit of her experiences by training other fitness competitors for the last several years. Her courageous nature is articulated consummately in her admirable approach to life, “If you’re going to do it then do it with all of your heart.”
* Elite-level bodybuilding
* Athletic fitness training
* All-round fitness and wellbeing
Ranny is in her element not only in the gym, this animal-lover also thrives in the lush nature of the great outdoors. She adores spending time with her beloved family, and is notorious for always finding adventure during her frequent and fantastic travels. Like many Icelanders, Ranny appreciates the generous bounty of the sun and takes any chance she can to sojourn out to tropical and luminous lands.
Ranny’s astounding list of achievements in the world of body fitness is colossal! Here we have listed some of her most prestigious titles.
* European Champion at Santa Susanna in the +45 category, and overall Champion in Masters 2015.
* Nordic Championship 2014, 1st place in the -168cm category, and 2nd place in overall competition.
* Loaded Cup, Denmark, Champion in the 35 and over category.
* Icelandic Championship 2013, 2nd place. Champion in 2011 and 2010.
* Oslo Grand Prix 2011, Norway, 1st place.
* Reykjavik Grand Prix 2010, Iceland, champion.