Ingólfur Snorrason truly lives the life of a martial artist. The winner of countless international combat titles, Ingó’s down-to-earth persona, exceptional talent, and his refreshingly enlivening thirst for life have enabled him to excel in the world of health and fitness throughout his life. His extensive experience in the industry spans two decades. He has worked with Olympians, World Champions, and European Champions, helping them achieve their goals at the pinnacle of human competition.
A charming and humble man, the intrepid Ingó embodies the life of a total warrior. Humble and yet powerful, calm and yet focused, Ingó is highly respected and revered by everyone that he meets, his personable and generous demeanour allows his clients to thrive in an environment of support, wisdom, and purpose. Spending time with Ingó is akin to being with a sensei, mind and body unified as one and all about him is alive, balanced, and calm. His mantra exhibits the attention to detail and honour which his clients, friends, and family admire about him the most, “Nothing is too small to effect the whole picture.”
* Creating personalised development methods for maximum performance.
* Injury rehabilitation.
* Athletic development.
* All manner of sports training, especially martial arts, boxing, football, athletics, handball.
On the rare occasions when Ingo isn’t honing his martial arts skills or training in the gym, he can be found relaxing in the company of his family and friends. Ingo loves entertainment and likes music and movies of all genres. He enjoys swimming in Iceland’s many beautiful natural pools (and sometimes the man-made versions!), and is always planning his next trip overseas to discover more of our astonishing world.
* Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistc Programming.
* Certified FIA international personal trainer .
* 17 time champion of Icelandic Karate Championship.
* Winner of numerous international martial arts competitions, including the 2009 US Open.
* Has trained many international athletes including Olympians, World and European champions.
* Producer of training DVDs such as Soccer with Seger, Handball Hits, and Handball Tec.